Source: Official Guide Revised GRE 1st Ed. Part 6; Set 1; #1

Emma spent $75 buying a used bicycle and

Emma spent $75 buying a used bicycle and $27 repairing it. Then she sold the bicycle for 40 percent more than the total amount she spent buying and repairing it. Quantity A The price at which Emma sold the bicycle Quantity B $140 Quantity A is greater., Quantity B is greater., The two quantities are equal., The relationship cannot be determined from the information given.

2 Explanations

Abhijit Sukul

I am from bangladesh, youtube has not been blocked here, still i can't see the video, what should i do?

May 12, 2016 • Comment

Cydney Seigerman, Magoosh Tutor

Hi Abhijit!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues viewing the video. My first suggestion would be to try a new browser. Magoosh tends to work best with Chrome or Firefox. If you're already using one of these, I'd give the other one a shot and see if that helps. Another option is to watch the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPUevlVP7UM . If you normally don't have issues on YouTube itself, this may be the best option for watching our video explanations. You can watch all of our explanation videos for these questions, as well as other videos on GRE prep and study strategies on our GRE YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MagooshGRE

I hope this helps :)

May 12, 2016 • Reply

Gravatar Chris Lele, Magoosh Tutor

Oct 6, 2012 • Comment

Richa Sagar

i cant see complete question??

Jan 16, 2016 • Reply

Cydney Seigerman, Magoosh Tutor

Hi Richa! While the formatting is a little off, the entire question can be found below the title of the forum post. If, on the other hand, you're having trouble seeing the answer video, it may be because it is a video hosted on YouTube. If your country blocks YouTube you won't be able to see the answer. :(

Jan 21, 2016 • Reply

Add Your Explanation

You must have a Magoosh account in order to leave an explanation.

Learn More About Magoosh