Take 20% off all study plans with code GREEN20 - code expires on Monday 3/18

We're the Shortest Distance Between You and an Acceptance Letter

Now with licensed official GRE® questions from ETS!

Explore our plans

Screenshot of Magoosh online prep and Magoosh Prep & Practice mobile app

The GRE prep everyone is talking about

Accessible

• Study on your own with self-study prep or supplemental on-demand classes
  • Email assistance whenever you get stuck
  • Take it anywhere, anytime with our mobile apps or desktop (iOS and Android)

Effective

• Magoosh Prep for the GRE® Test is the only US test prep company that includes official GRE® materials
  • Top-quality study materials continually updated based on millions of students’ answers
  • Smart feedback and progress tracking to turn your weaknesses into strengths

Affordable

• Unbeatable price in test prep: ¼ the price of competitors
  • Most ambitious score improvement guarantee: +5 score or your money back
  • Students love Magoosh: just read our testimonial page, or ask your friends about us!

It's simple to learn everything you need to know

Official content

1600+ questions

Full-length tests

On-demand classes

What students love most about Magoosh

Prep with only top-quality materials

We’re here to help you improve as fast as possible. With Magoosh, you’ll always be studying with the most updated, tried-and-tested materials, based on careful analysis of millions of students’ answers. We don’t overwhelm you with questions; we make every question count!

You can also take notes, bookmark, read transcripts, and give us feedback. We give you everything you need to make studying a breeze.

Hannah student profile picture
"Magoosh taught me all the math concepts that I had forgotten, I could not have done it without Magoosh! The lessons are all super relevant to the test, and the practice problems are so helpful! Amazing!"
Hannah S, Math 163, Verbal 164
Screenshot of Magoosh video player

Follow targeted study schedules

We make it easy for you to figure out where to start studying, and to stay motivated until test day. Our 11 carefully crafted study schedules accommodate varying study times and skills , so you'll always know the best way to study.

Ryan student profile picture
“Magoosh served as the facilitator and organizer of my studying. The video explanations for each question were an amazing resource, leaving no instances of confusion. Everything you could imagine needing and more was here. Thanks!”
Ryan S, Math 160, Verbal 162
Screenshot of Magoosh study plans

Gain real test experience

Your practice experience will be as close to the real exam as possible. We maintain the highest question standards and have developed adaptive technology that simulates the official GRE.

Create customized practice sessions to drill yourself on specific subjects and difficulty levels. If you get stuck on anything, read our detailed text explanation, or watch the video tutorials that follow each and every question.

David student profile picture
"The hard vocab in the practice problems really benefited me because on the actual test there was maybe one word I didn’t know. The video lessons and explanations were excellent. They cut to the chase and really just told me what I needed to know for the test."
David L, Math 166, Verbal 169
Screenshot of Magoosh practice question session

See yourself progress

We help you keep track of your progress with an intuitive dashboard that estimates your score, compares your pace with other students, and tracks your learning.

Our smart review system allows you to review your performance based on time, difficulty, subject, or according to your own bookmarks, so you’ll know exactly what to focus on next.

Jerilyn student profile picture
"Magoosh was exactly what I needed to kickstart my GRE prep. The practice questions were incredibly addictive and the dashboard progress pie chart very encouraging. The quick turnaround time in email responses was very appreciated. "
Jerilyn T, Math 170, Verbal 166
Screenshot of Magoosh dashboard

Try Magoosh with double guarantee

7-day money back guarantee if you don't like the product for any reason
5 points score improvement guarantee

Start your GRE prep today

Hear from our students!

"Magoosh was actually in my price range."
"It looks just like the real test."
"You get to see exactly where you went wrong."
"You get to see all types of questions in the practice test before you actully face them in GRE."
"You really need to get in the heads of test makers, and these video explanations help you do that."
"The way they introduced concepts was very interesting, and they honestly made studying for the GRE kind of fun."

Score 6 points higher in both verbal and math

Magoosh students report a median score of 157 for verbal and 159 for math. That’s 6 points higher in each section than the median scores of all GRE takers.

In addition, 20% of our students earn a top 10% score in GRE. There are even 18 Magoosh alumni who got a perfect score. Let’s get you one step closer to that acceptance letter!

Bar charts showing Magoosh student score 6 points higher in Math and Verbal compared to GRE median

Proudly serving 6+ million students

Zero risk: 7-day money back guarantee if you don't like the product for any reason
A lot of progress: +5 points improvement. Guaranteed!

Wall Street Journal, San Francisco Chronicle and other outlets have written about Magoosh